Zoncoalitie uses privacy-safe cookies. Read more .
We are looking for an Asset Manager who likes to keep everything in hand. Are you analytical and do you recognize problems at an early stage? We are looking for a new colleague who can act quickly if something goes wrong and who can communicate well with the various stakeholders. This is the only way we can keep the existing PV installations running properly and running.
Does this sound interesting?
• Monitor existing operational PV installations for technical problems, failures, errors and preventive maintenance with the help of advanced monitoring tools. Monitor and communicate with external O&M suppliers / contractors.
• Work with the surveillance software development team to improve current functionality and improve asset information on the current portfolio of PV projects.
• Manage customer / stakeholder relationships and day-to-day operational or contractual matters such as coordination with CertiQ, network operators and energy suppliers.
• Create robust technical and financial quarterly reports.
• Meet with clients to discuss project reporting results, current needs and additional revenue opportunities.
• Integrate new customers into the asset management environment, including the monitoring platform and SharePoint infrastructure.
• 2-5 years of experience in the Solar Industry, preferably in an EPC / O&M / Asset Management role.
• Bachelor or Master in relevant field (preferably technical / engineering).
• Strong electrical engineering background.
• Some customer-oriented and commercial / business / financial experience.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft environment (Office Suite, SharePoint, Outlook, OneNote), technically skilled.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, reliability and organizational ability. Operational set.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a startup environment.
• Self-starter who can work independently.
• Take initiative and be accountable for assigned tasks.
• Experience or interest in maintaining complex solar energy projects.
• Knowledge of renewable energy and the Dutch market and market trends.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in Dutch and English.
• Be part of a diverse and close-knit team at a fast-growing start-up.
• Responsibility from day one.
• Plenty of room for your own ideas.
• The opportunity to make your contribution to the energy transition.
• Diverse and challenging range of duties.
• Hourly rate and conditions in line with the market.
• Office at 10 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central.