Zoncoalitie uses privacy-safe cookies. Read more .
To expand our Project Management team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager with a hands-on mentality. As a Project Manager you develop solar power projects for various clients, from subsidy applications to the turnkey delivery of the system. You determine together with the customer (real estate owner or investor) what the wishes and requirements of the project are and you translate this into the optimal request from different installers. You discuss the received quotations with the customer so that he can make the best choice for an installer and you remain closely involved during and after the installation in order to deliver the highest possible quality. Would you like to participate in the energy transition? Do you enjoy working in a young and dynamic team, in the heart of Amsterdam? Then we are looking for you!
• A completed higher vocational or university education (preferably at a technical university) showing your strong analytical skills.
• 3-5 years of work experience in project work with clients. Experience in the solar sector and / or real estate is an advantage.
• You are customer-oriented, you strive for a high level of customer satisfaction and you contribute constructively to improvements in our process.
• You are precise and have an eye for detail. An important reason for customers to opt for Solar Coalition is because we know how to dot the i’s with solar power installations.
• You are creative and solution-oriented in complex (technical) situations.
• You are eager to learn and dare to ask questions.
• You maintain an overview of your own activities and are perfectly capable of providing the customer with an overview during complex projects.
• You are transparent and independent in the process of guiding customers.
• You are enthusiastic about the possibilities of solar energy and you want to make an important contribution to the energy transition.
• Be part of a diverse and close-knit team at a fast-growing start-up.
• Responsibility from day one.
• Plenty of room for your own ideas.
• The opportunity to make your contribution to the energy transition.
• Diverse and challenging range of duties.
• Market-based salary and conditions
• Office at 10 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central.