Zoncoalitie uses privacy-safe cookies. Read more .
For the position Client Manager we are looking for someone who can independently acquire new customers, in particular commercial property owners and real estate funds (both Dutch and international), but also owners of social real estate (municipalities, hospitals, etc). You are the first point of contact for clients, who are often real estate funds or otherwise owners of commercial and social real estate (portfolios). You direct the project manager who helps you collect the due diligence and work out the business case. You go through this process together, from acquisition until turnkey delivery , together with a solar energy provider. With the client (property owner / fund) you determine what the wishes and requirements are and you translate this into an optimal request from various market parties. You know exactly how to respond creatively to opportunities arising from a highly dynamic market.
• Preferably a deal-driven background with relevant network in the real estate sector.
• BSc or MSc in, for example, Finance or Law, or a technical education.
• You aim for a high degree of customer satisfaction and contribute constructively contribute to improvements in this process. You are transparent and independent in the process of customer support.
• You work accurately, keep agreements and you are a multi-tasker. You are also proactive, constructive, eager to learn and you really want to contribute to the energy transition.
• You work creatively and solution-oriented in complex (technical) situations that are unclear.
• Affinity with sustainability, real estate, financial models and legal documentation .
• Your native language is Dutch and you are fluent in English, multiple languages are a plus.
• Be part of a diverse and close-knit team at a fast-growing start-up.
• Responsibility from day one with room for your own ideas.
• The opportunity to make your contribution to the energy transition.
• Diverse and challenging range of duties.
• Market-based salary and conditions
• Office at 10 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central.