Zoncoalitie uses privacy-safe cookies. Read more .
Are you a law student? Would you like to gain experience at a fast-growing start-up and help provide society with sustainable energy? We are looking for a working student with an eye for detail, creative ideas and knowledge of Dutch Law, in particular contract law, corporate law or International Business Law.
• Translate complex legal documents and commercial proposals from English to Dutch / Dutch to English.
• Drafting, amending and updating legal agreements, legal texts and clauses in English and Dutch.
• Prepare, adapt and translate commercial proposals for potential clients for solar power management.
• Manage and organize commercial contracts and legal documents, make sure they are placed in the correct folders of the SharePoint environment.
• Advise and support in drafting new legal template documents such as EPC and / or O&M agreements.
• Experience: entry level; previous internships and / or para-legal experience are a plus.
• Mother tongue Dutch and ideally C1 / C2 level English.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs focused on contract law, corporate law, international corporate law.
• Great attention to detail with a focus on accuracy, language and sentence structure.
• Enjoy a fast start-up environment and can adapt quickly and instantly.
• Interest in sustainability, renewable energy and PV sectors.
• Be part of a diverse and close-knit team at a fast-growing start-up.
• Responsibility from day one.
• Plenty of room for your own ideas.
• The opportunity to make your contribution to the energy transition.
• Diverse and challenging range of duties.
• Hourly rate and conditions in line with the market.
• Office at 10 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central.